Integrated airline transport pilot (atpi) course
The aim of the course is to obtain a (frozen) Airline Training Pilot License.
The Airbus Pilot Cadet Training Programme, developed in cooperation with ENAC - Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile, provides an Airline Training Pilot integrated (ATPi) and is delivered by Airbus Flight Academy Flight School in Angoulême-France as part of the Airbus Training network.
The programme has been designed to provide a harmonious curriculum from day one to the end of the course. In particular, it incorporates competency-based training & assessment (CBTA) starting from day one and targets an efficient and effective means of training to produce pilots that are immediately "operational".
Airbus Flight Academy pilot course
EASA approved (ATPi) programme based on competency-based training & assessment (CBTA) criteria.
- Ground school/Theoretical training (14 EASA ground examinations):
- 800h+ theoretical ATPL classroom training with expert theoretical knowledge instructors
- Access to an e-ATPL for theoretical studies
- Based on Knowledge, Skills & Attitude principles
- Competency-based Training & Assessment programme
- Flight training :
- Approx. 200 H practical training
- Single Engine training fully performed on Cirrus SR20 G3 (Garmin 1000 avionic)
- Multi Engine training fully performed on Diamond DA-42 VI
- Simulator: FNPT II ALSIM AL42
With us you will fly from the first flight hour on modern glass cockpit avionic aircraft: Cirrus SR20 and Diamond 42 VI